Property services: from advisory services to property management
Real estate services are provided by Crédit Foncier Immobilier, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crédit Foncier. These services are separated into two divisions: 1) consulting, research and valuation and 2) brokerage and property management.
Consulting, valuation and research
Crédit Foncier Immobilier supports institutional investors, companies, banking and financial bodies as well as local authorities across three different activities.
- Consulting services: Crédit Foncier Immobilier supports its clients in developing their property endeavours from the strategic plan to managing their property including advisory services when deciding to buy or sell property.
- Valuation of all types of property products: valuations are carried out by its subsidiary Crédit Foncier Immobilier – Expertise and appraisals, mainly for residential purposes, via the Crédit Foncier Immobilier – Estimation brand.
- Research and data provide all counterparties with a detailed analysis of all residential and commercial property markets.
Brokerage and property management
This division offers a number of services for residential or commercial property needs under the Ad Valorem banner.
- Support for companies in search of new facilities is provided by Ad Valorem Bureaux.
- Ad Valorem offers major institutional landlords services specialised in commonhold schemes under the “Ad Valorem Vente par lot” brand.
- Ad Valorem Patrimonial is a platform for selecting and distributing letting investments.
- Ad Valorem Investissement provides consultancy services for block sales.
- Ad valorem Gestion is in charge of managing the properties of major institutional landlords.
As part of synergies with Groupe BPCE, Crédit Foncier makes these various services available to other Group entities and their clients.
Lastly, in 2010 Crédit Foncier created the ENFI (the National School of Real Estate Financing), enfi.fr a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crédit Foncier, the purpose of which is to train professionals in property finance and real estate services.
To find out more...
Discover the property services offered by Crédit Foncier Immobilier by visiting creditfoncierimmobilier.fr.