Crédit Foncier Immobilier, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Crédit Foncier, develops a platform of services including consultancy for major landlords, corporates, real estate professionals and individuals to support them in assessing the value of their property assets.
Building a close relationship with its customers, Crédit Foncier Immobilier is a major company involved in advisory services that offers a full spectrum of services ranging from consultancy to brokerage, valuation, management and audit. Crédit Foncier Immobilier is present in 15 French cities and has 260 employees.
Crédit Foncier Immobilier’s business is centred on two major divisions.
The first, dedicated to consulting and valuations, offers services, including:
- consulting and audit (Crédit Foncier Conseil & Audit);
- valuation (Crédit Foncier Expertise);
- appraisals services (Serexim);
The second division supports property owners with regard to their:
- investment strategy (Ad Valorem Investissement);
- sale of new or existing buildings (Ad Valorem Résidentiel);
- acquisition or sale of office space (B&D Conseils);
- management and rental (Ad Valorem Gestion & Location).
Visit the Crédit Foncier Immobilier's website